CHIT - CHAT Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHIT - CHAT Community

A PLACE TO SPEAK YOUR MIND.....LAH

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I AM LEGEND

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zaowei
zaowei

I AM LEGEND Empty
PostSubject: I AM LEGEND   I AM LEGEND Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 12:59 am

Movie time~~~ Very Happy I watched another great movie 2 days ago. A movie that I waited so long because of the short, simple but interesting trailer. A trailer that will make you want to watch the movie right away.

Honestly the monster in the movie is very similar to the "28 WEEKS LATER", "28 DAYS LATER" or "RESIDENT EVIL". Why? Because it's all about ZOMBIES or MUMMIES as well!!!!! The movie is about Robert Neville (Will Smith) and his cute and loyal doggy named Sam survived for three years in the New York City. He can only go out in the morning to do broadcasting (to find more survivors), go to the music CD shop, and hunting Laughing (I really have to say, this is awesome!!! Do hunting in the city!!!). During the night, he will close and lock all the windows and doors because at night, the outside world is belong to the zombies/mummies infected by the virus.

The touching part of the story is when the dog turned into zombie after fought with two zombies/mummies dogs. Robert Neville forced to kill the dog by himself. No

I AM LEGEND Iamlegend_photo

The funny part when the leader (AH TAU) of the zombies/mummies set a trap to catch Robert Neville. I really impressed by his intelligence. Razz

At the end....want to know? Watch the movie yourself!!!!! I spent 12 bucks for it!!! lol! However, you will understand the movie title "I AM LEGEND" at the end of the movie.

I AM LEGEND I-am-legend-bigposter

STARRING: Will Smith and the great doggy
SYNOPSIS: A virus wipes out the population of New York City in 2009, leaving virologist Robert Neville (Will Smith) the last human survivor in the city and possibly the world. Neville lives alone with his dog for three years, attempting to contact and find other possible survivors. He is watched by nocturnal mutant victims of the plague. The virus instantly killed 90% of the people on the planet, roughly 5.4 billion. Less than 1% of humans are immune, which Neville theorizes would leave roughly 12 million people immune. The remaining 588 million people were infected but did not die, instead losing all normal human behavior and degenerating into a primal state driven by cannibalistic hunger. By three years after the plague swept the globe, Neville has not seen another normal human being and suspects that the infected have succeeded in killing all immune people except for Neville. Neville finds himself outnumbered by the infected and running out of time.... No

Back to top Go down

I AM LEGEND
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CHIT - CHAT Community :: LET'S TALK :: Movies & Dramas-
Jump to: